For Marketing & Communications
Simple and powerful content management that makes your job easy
Mura CMS frees editors and marketers to focus on what they do best - work with content and connect with users - in an intuitive, straighforward manner, without needing to call the IT team.
Mura CMS is easy to learn and use, and integrated design components like calendars, sidebars and forms empower even the most novice user to create content-rich sites. Additionally, Mura CMS’s email broadcaster, advertising manager, and user-tracking tools give marketers concrete ways to connect with audiences and build brands.
Mura CMS is also a fantastic platform for creating SEO-friendly sites. Mura CMS outputs SEO-optimized code for accurate search engine indexing, creates human-readable URLs, and auto-generates site maps for your users and search engines alike. You can even integrate your 3rd party analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.) into the Mura CMS dashboard for a single overview of your entire site.
Mura CMS lets you:
- Create and edit content with our easy WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) interface - no need to deal with complicated HTML code
- Edit content inline, without needing the site admin or even a separate window
- Create rich content structures and relationships using categories and tagging
- Engage your audiences with powerful blogging and user feedback tools like comments, ratings, reviews, etc.
- Create Search Engine Optimized sites and campaigns
- Maintain and enforce your organization’s design standards on the web - content is separated from templating, so your users can't accidentally break your site's designs.
- Personalize content for different audiences
- Track site users and traffic in real time
- Integrate live reports from your 3rd party analytics tools into Mura CMS administration screens
- Edit and review content using workflow and administration tools
- Schedule content for automatic display and removal
- Preview and manage multiple scheduled contant changes with Mura CMS change sets
- Create unique sets of editorial permissions for different content contributors
- Manage unlimited drafts and versions of content, with one-click rollback
- Create forms and capture data with a simple drag and drop form builder
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Manage and track in-site advertising
- Reuse customizable content components like photos, calendars, sidebars and more
- Add multiple files to the Site Manager at once via drag and drop
- Crop and create custom image sizes
- Create public and search engine sitemaps with automatic updating