For Programmers & IT
A content management system should make your life easier, not more complicated. Unlike software that requires heavy code manipulation and expensive updates, open source Mura allows you to customize according to your needs without sacrificing the integrity of the core system.
Our object-oriented CFML codebase is lightweight and easy to work with to extend and customize. Mura is easy to install and configure, and works in multiple infrastructures, saving you time and money and reducing your headaches.
Features you’ll appreciate:
- Open source means you have access to the entire codebase
- Easy installer gets you up and running in minutes
- One-click upgrades to new Mura CMS releases
- Fully extensible API for customization and integration, with ability to leverage Twitter Bootstrap for plugin development
- Multiple site support - run multiple websites from one Mura install
- Staging-to-live server configuration option
- Fine-grained caching controls
- Runs on Adobe ColdFusion and Railo CFML servers
- Support for MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Cross-platform support (Mac OS, Windows, Linux) for browser-based editing
- Supports clustering and load-balanced configuration for high-traffic sites
To learn more about Mura, view our full features description.